Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thank you Dayton Moore

As I talked about in my last post the power has shifted at Mizzou from Basketball to Football, I think Kansas City might be seeing some changes also, as the Chiefs get worse and worse every year, the Royals keep on improving, maybe not their record, but trust me they are improving, there is actually hope for the Royals. We have the one of the best GM's in the league in Dayton Moore, a brand new manager, Trey Hillman, and many upcoming stars in Mark Teahen, Billy Butler, Alex Gordon, and Luke Hochever. Although 2008 might not be the year the Royals return to their 1985 style and win another championship, but I will go out on a limb and i will say the Royals will win 78 games. Now atleast Kansas City will have atleast one decent team to put in the New renovated stadiums we just signed a tax bill for....

No comments: